Thursday, July 31, 2014

Zoya: Bubbly Collection is a Rainbow of Awesome!


Heya Guys!!

Recently I found the Zoya Bubbly Collection on sale, and just couldn't resist picking it up. I don't normally pick up entire collections, I am more of a pick and choose what appeals to me, but every polish in this collection just looked so pretty, that I could justify owning the entire thing. I wasn't sure which colour to wear first, so after some major indecision,  I settled on all of them!

Zoya-Bubbly-Collection-Lily-Anna-Nail-Stamping


Zoya-Bubbly-Collection-Lily-Anna-Nail-Stamping


Zoya-Bubbly-Collection-Lily-Anna-Nail-Stamping


Zoya-Bubbly-Collection-Lily-Anna-Nail-Stamping


To get this look, I started with a base of all the colours in the collection, Jesy (orange) , Harper (pink), Alma (yellow) , Staasi (green), Muse (blue), and Binx (purple/pink). Starting at my thumb (not shown) I painted half the nail in a colour, overlapping just a bit, then painting the second colour on the other half of the nail, and again overlapping a bit. I went across on all my nails like this, to form a gradient rainbow across all my fingers.  I did 2 coats across all my nails. Once that was dry, I stamped my middle and ring fingers with Lily Anna Plate 13 in Cult Nails Nevermore, and used ILNP Pi-Ya-No (the black and white glitter) on my remaining nails.  I then top coated with HK Girl and I was done!

 I really adore how this came out, not only was it super easy to do, thanks to the jelly formula of the bubbly collection which allowed me to just use the polish brush for the gradient, but the stamping also allowed me to have a complicated tape mani look, without all the work! I can already see tons of looks with this collection, and honestly can't wait to try them all out. I think Zoya really hit it out of the park with this collection, and if you don't own any or all of them, you certainly should! The awesome jelly formula gives endless possibilities to nail art!

Alright guys and gals I think that covers it for one day! Has anyone else picked this collection up yet? Which one is your favourite!? I thought Muse would be mine, hands down, but Binx really snuck up on me! Till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment