Friday, February 21, 2014

ILNP Nostalgia: Swatch and Review



Heya Guys!

Happy Friday! Anyone have any awesome weekend plans?? I don't have anything yet, but hopefully I will before the weekend is out! Today, I am going to be showing off another ILNP polish, this one is Nostalgia.  It is an amazing ulta-chrome polish, that glides onto the nail beautifully, with almost no effort on my part. I have only worn two polishes from this brand, but I can already say I am a huge fan of the ILNP brand.

Alright guys and gals, let's take a look..


ILNP-Nostalgia-swatch-and-review




ILNP-Nostalgia-swatch-and-review



ILNP-Nostalgia-swatch-and-review




Nostalgia's shifts are insane, seriously, as you can see from the photos above it can almost look like an entirely different polish, depending on the light and how you angle your hand. It mostly sits in the burgundy/green/gold colour, but I wanted to include the last photo to really show off how it looks at extreme angels! 

As an added bonus it is wearing  really well. I am on day 3 of wearing this polish,  and I still don't have any chips or any tip wear, although  I did recently switch to HK girl top coat, and I have to say the life of my mani's seemed to have doubled since I started using it. It has become my HG top coat. If you haven't tried HK Girl yet, I highly highly recommend checking it out!


Overall I think this polish is a serious must have for any polish fan, and especially any duochrome/ulta-chrome fan, there is nothing to not love about this polish and so much to love! So, if you don't own this yet, you should! 

Alright, guys and gals, I think that covers it for today, and I really hope everyone has an amazing weekend. Till next time Kittens!



No comments:

Post a Comment