Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bundle Monster Halloween Witch Nails!

Heya Guys!!


I am a bit pressed for time, and starving so let's get right to it shall we!? Today's  Bundle Monster nail art contest prompt was Witches! Let's take a look!!


Bundle-Monster-Halloween-Witch-Nails


Bundle-Monster-Halloween-Witch-Nails


Bundle-Monster-Halloween-Witch-Nails


To get this look I started with a base of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (Original) I only did one coat since I was going to be covering this with the gradient. Once that was mostly dry, I went in with a sponge and put the gradient on using Pacific Blue, OPI  Eurso Euro, and Cult Nails Blackout. I then freehanded the moon with a thin nail brush from Winstonia, in  Rica Whiteout. While I waited for my moon to dry, I took small bits of torn up sponge and using OPI I Just can't Cope-a-Cabana and Zoya Dove placed random splotches all over all the nails to give it a fog like eerie effect, I also went in with the same polishes over the moon to give it some depth. At this point I top coated and waited a bit for it to dry. Once it was dry enough to stamp over I took Bundle Monster Plate BM-013 and stamped the Witch and the Bats in Mundo De Unas Black. I then top coated again in KBShimmer Clearly on Top, and then again with OPI Matte Top Coat. I always use a glossy top coat first to ensure it won't smear my design. 


I am really pleased with how this turned out, it is dark and eerie and creepy! I was a bit worried going in that my moon would turn out badly, but I have been practicing my freehand skills and it is finally starting to pay off! :P 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! I hope you liked my Witch nails as much as I do! Has anyone else been doing this nail art contest!? Are you having as much fun as I am? Till next time Kittens! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment