Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Zoya Chantal and Robyn are Monstrously Awesome!

Heya Guys!!

It is a bit late in the day for my post, but I am not feeling well, so I got a bit of a late start on today's nails.  Since I am running a bit late, let's get right to today's Bundle Monster Nail Art Contest look! Today's prompt was Monsters!!


Zoya-Cookie-Monster-nail-art


Zoya-Cookie-Monster-nail-art


Zoya-Cookie-Monster-nail-art





As you can tell, I didn't go traditional here. I was going over and over through my Bundle Monster plates, and coming up short on ideas, when it finally hit me! The prompt is monsters, and who is one of the most famous monsters ever!? Cookie Monster!

To get this look I started with a base of Zoya Robyn on my ring finger and Zoya Chantal on all my other fingers. Once that was dry, I stamped dots over Zoya Chantal for a cookie effect using Bundle Monster BM-018 in Mundo De Unas Brown 23, and stamped Cookie Monsters mouth using My Online Shop plate MJ XXII in Cult Nails Nevermore. I did his eyes with a dotting tool, first the white dot in Rica Polish Whiteout and then the black dots over that in Nevermore. I then top coated everything in KBShimmer Clearly on Top and voila! Cookie Monster nails! :D

Although these aren't perfect, and not really "Halloween" I still adore them. I am loving how this nail art contest is forcing me to really think outside the box for the prompts! I am already looking forward to tomorrows jack-o-lanterns! 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! I hope you enjoyed my take on Monster nails as much as I did! Till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment