Friday, September 6, 2013

Dotticure: Essie - Butler Please with Zoya - Pippa.

Evening Guys!

I have a few things to cover in this post, so it will be a bit picture heavy. I will keep the words short tonight because of that. First, I wanted to say Happy September!! I have been anxiously awaiting fall, not only for fall colours, although being able to pull out some darker and vampier shades is  nice too, but also because I miss some of my favourite fall foods, like stew...you just can't eat stew in the summer!!


For my first fall post, I decided on a gorgeous cobalt blue, with some bright cheery yellow dots down my nail in a line. I used Essie's Butler Please, for the base, and Zoya - Pippa for the dots. I have had the Essie polish in my collection for a while now, but it had been sitting in my untrieds. I really, really love how this turned out. It was simple, but bright and fun at the same time.









I might have a new fall fav blue!!




So there you have it! I am not sure why some of the images, almost looked like the polish was dull, let me assure you, that blue is anything but dull. Perhaps my camera didn't like the brightness!?? Not sure..Some even almost look almost marked, but again that was not there, in person. I am still working on my nail picture  skills, so bear with me. I will get it eventually...I hope!? :P

 The formula on Butler Please was a bit finicky to work with, but nothing nightmarish, like I was fearing, after reading some reviews on other blogs. Which is good, cause I fell in love with this blue the second it went on my hands and will certainly be using this polish again. Overall, this is perfect if you want something adorable, but don't have a lot of free time on your hands. 

Okay, now onto the second part of my post. This has nothing at all, to do with nails. I just wanted to share it with you guys. I had a somewhat, stressful, crummy few days this week, and the boyfriend, being the amazing, wonderful, awesome guy that he is, sent me flowers! Sunflowers to be exact. Since sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers. I couldn't help snapping a few pictures of them with my good camera when this awesome surprise showed up on my doorstep, and of course sharing it with all of you.





Best boyfriend ever award!??

I am not even sure what these are!?? They are really pretty though...

Snap Dragons!

The whole bouquet.




Aren't they just gorgeous!! Every time I walk into my living room, I smile like a huge goofball at them. They really made my whole week better. He is simply amazing, and always knows how to cheer me up.

Well, I think that covers everything I wanted to share, and sorry for the flower spam. I just couldn't not share those gorgeous flowers with you. Till next time Kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment