Friday, November 22, 2013

Nail Stamping: OPI Jade is the New Black, With a Bit of Cult Nails Tempest and OPI This Gown Needs a Crown.



Heya Guys!!


Happy Friday! Today I have for you another nail stamping mani. It was a really simple manicure done with only 3 polishes;  OPI Jade is the New Black, Cult Nails Tempest and OPI This Gown Needs a Crown. Let me just say, OPI Jade is the New Black, might be my new favorite green ever! It is such a stunning dark, but bright green colour, that I just fell in love with the second I put it on.



OPI-Jade-Is-The-New-Black-Nail-Stamping


OPI-Jade-Is-The-New-Black-Nail-Stamping


OPI-Jade-Is-The-New-Black-Nail-Stamping


OPI-Jade-Is-The-New-Black-Nail-Stamping




As you can see, it is very simple, but I think, that is what I like best about it . The soft elegant simplicity of this mani, is what makes it work.  I also love the accent glitter nail, it adds just the right amount of bling so that it isn't too boring!  

As a side thought, I am still having a bit of trouble combating the harsh cold weather, and keeping my skin in good condition. I feel like I moisturize and oil my hands and cuticles up a thousand times a day, and am still not getting anywhere with it, Any tips anyone wants to send my way would be awesome!!


Alright guys and gals, I think that's it for today. I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday, and I hope everyone has a great weekend. 











1 comment:

  1. Ok I want these instead! What a fabulous combo! Jade is SO pretty! I have a Nicole that looks the same, but it's so stinky I was going to give it away.....but maybe...

    ReplyDelete