Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cult Nails Mayhem with a Not so Messy Splatter.



Heya Guys!

I hope everyone is having a good week. I know I am, and mostly because it has been rather boring and uneventful! Things are actually, settling down for me finally, and I am getting into a new day to day routine. It is really nice, not having major life events happen on a day to day basis! :P


Today I have a fun mani for you, that is bright, and colourful, with a bit of an edge. I did this a few days back now, but I am enjoying this on my nails so much, that I am in fact still wearing it!  Anyway, enough talk, let's see some images!





I love how my stamped paint splatter turned out!








Isn't it just adorable!? I am really enjoying myself with stamping, not only am I freehand impaired, so stamping was pretty much made for people like me. It is also a great learning experience, since although stamping is fairly easy, I do find it has a bit of a learning curve. This is only about my fourth attempt though, so it does come pretty easy once you start to get the hang of it! 

To get this look, I started with a base of Cult Nails – Tempest, then when my base was dry, I added a layer of Cirque – Electric Circus. I was able to pretty much just brush that one on, with no glitter placement. Once that fully dried. I used Lush Lacquer – Clowning Around, and placed some random larger glitters. I did have to do a bit of fishing, since I really only wanted the larger glitters, but with the bottle turned upside down before use, it was fairly easy. Then once that was fully dry I stamped on the Bundle Monster splatter image, and voila! No mess splatter nails! You could add a quick drying top coat in between waiting for some of those layers to dry if you wanted too. I chose not to, since I didn't want to end up with too many layers of polish on my nail at the end result. 

As for my pointer and pinky. They were extremely simple. All I did was start with a base of OPI - Black Onyx. Once that was dry, I  added a top coat of Cult Nails - Mayhem, for some holo awesome! Then, when that was almost dry, but still tacky to the touch, I grabbed OPI - I Snow You Love Me and a toothpick and placed the large circle holo glitters on the nails. Then a little KBShimmer - Clearly on Top and I was done!

Alright, I think that covers it all for one post! and a huge cheer for no more posting fail! I am hoping to get a few Halloween inspired manis up here on the blog soon, so keep an eye out for that! Till Next time Kittens! 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment