Monday, March 31, 2014

piCture pOlish Festival Swatch and Review.




Hey Guys!


I hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was a bit low key. I am still somewhat sick with the flu, so I mostly took it easy,  Today I have for you, a really simple, yet really mouth dropping, stunning look. It is amazing how a bit of flakie polish awesome, can take a simple black creme polish, and make it amazing! The flakie polish I used was piCture pOlish Festival, and although it isn't overloaded with flakies, it is still amazing.




Picture-Polish-Festival-Swatch-1


Picture-Polish-Festival-Swatch-2


Picture-Polish-Festival-Swatch-3


Picture-Polish-Festival-Swatch-4



Picture-Polish-Festival-Swatch-5




First, let me start off by saying, I am not 100% pleased with my photos, but I am still  a bit sick, and I think that is influencing my ability to not suck at all things...lol! I really love how this looks, and I love even more that it was beyond simple to do. I simply painted one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore, then waited about 5 minutes for it to sry a bit, then put on 2 coats of piCture pOlish Festival. Then a top coat,  which in this case was  OPI Matte Top Coat. I was inspired by all the awesome, amazing matte flakie polish posts that have been floating around instagram.   I used two coats here, cause like I mentioned at the beginning of this post, the flakies in this aren't heavy. I liked the look with 1 coat, it was nice, and sutble, but still amazing, but I wanted a bit more "wow" in my mani.  I almost like that this polish isn't super dense in the flakie department. It gives you the option to wear it, in a more subtle look, or put on 2-3 coats on, and really have that intense look. I won't lie, I have spent a fair amount of time staring at my nails the past day or so. I keep trying to catch all the amazing colours dancing across my nails!  It has been the best kind of distracting!


Alright guys and gals, I really should get going, I have some painting to do today still, but a big yay! for the nail room for being back on track again! I was supposed to be done the room, this past weekend, but the flu had other plans for me :l  I hope everyone is having an awesome-sauce Monday! Till next time Kiitens! < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment