Friday, May 23, 2014

Essie Play Date is Disarmed and Dangerous!


Morning Guys!!

I am actually writing this in the middle of the night, 2:53 am to be exact!, however this won't go up till tomorrow morning, so it is morning by the time you are all seeing this. I have been a bit busy the past week,  which is why it has been a quiet around here, but I did manage to snap a few shots of how I recently wore Essie Play Date.


Essie-Play-Date-Water-Marble-Nail-Art


Essie-Play-Date-Water-Marble-Nail-Art


Essie-Play-Date-Water-Marble-Nail-Art


Essie-Play-Date-Water-Marble-Nail-Art




I adore this purple, it is such a fun, squishy looking purple. As you can see, I paired this with a third attempt at a  water marble. I am really proud of how my water marble skills are coming along. Maybe soon, I will be brave enough to do a whole mani outta them, and not just an accent nail! The polishes  used for the water marble are Essie Tart Deco (which I will state yet again I love, love, love) Zoya Micky and Essie Play Date. I topped it off with a bit of China Glaze Fairy Dust, to add some sparkle, cause honestly, who doesn't love sparkle?

 To add a bit more interest to this look, I also added a glitter gradient on my pinky. The glitter I used was Disarmed and Dangerous by Loaded Lacquer. I really love this glitter, not only is it super unique to my collection and gorgeous, it is also awesome to work with.  I had no trouble getting a good amount of glitter on the brush, which made for a super easy glitter gradient.  I will add here, that for some reason, my pinky and my camera did not get along, and it actually looks like a different base colour, it is not. I used a base of Essie Play Date there as well, but for some reason my camera refused to photo it properly. I guess this glitter was to much awesome sauce goodness for it to handle! :P


Alright guys and gals, it is after 3:00 am now, so I really should be getting to bed. I have an early day tomorrow, but my favourite person in the whole wide world is flying in tomorrow morning, so it will totally be worth no sleep!  This is also where I get to add how awesome all of you guys are, and how you will totally forgive me if I am not around much the next week!! I know, this week, now the next!! However, for your awesome patience with my hectic schedule, I have an offering of cookies!! Things will be back to normal after this week I promise!  Till next time Kittens! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment